Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Vibration floor tiling team required in the Tiling News; Tile News area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Please checkout the following advertisement.
I am looking for an experienced team of vibration tilers. Our company installs ceramic tiles by Vibration method in supermarkets across Europe. We are currently looking for more teams, and right now we have a vacancy for an experienced team of vibration tilers to work with us on our U.K projects. Our projects are predominantly in the Manchester area but occasionally in the Newcastle & outer London areas & this could shift over time so willingness to travel is essential. Experience in Vibration is also absolutely essential. Project sizes are between 1100 - 1400 m2 & the team (should they meet our expectations for quality) should expect between 15-20 projects over the next 12 months, and quite possibly more. All team members should be CSCS accredited. Standard agreement is a m2 price to be paid to the subcontractor. For more detail please Private Message me.

Reply to Vibration floor tiling team required in the Tiling News; Tile News area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmcdon47
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock