Discuss Vario pro on walls anybody done it ? in the Tiling on Underfloor Heating area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

D

Dumbo

Not really the right forum but has anybody fitted vario pro to walls .
I fixed up membrane today and going to cable tomorrow .

F

Flintstone

I haven’t but I would like to! Get some pics up and let us know how it goes.what do thermogroup say, Do they advertise it as suitable for walls? Are you taking the same wire from floor up the wall ?

Last edited by a moderator:
O

Old Mod

The way I understand it, they had two options:
1) Get a restraining order on him
2) Give him a job
s11917.gif

D

Dumbo

I haven’t but I would like to! Get some pics up and let us know how it goes.what do thermogroup say, Do they advertise it as suitable for walls? Are you taking the same wire from floor up the wall ?
Had a quick look today but couldn't find in booklet where they said it was suitable
But customer told me she was sold it for this purpose so called vario pro (vp) who emailed me some fitting instructions for the wall .
You have to use separate cable for the wall as you are meant to keep vp cable 60 mm from the edge of surface be it a wall or floor and also they don't like the tight radius turn it would have to do between wall and floor .
151922879801342145474.jpg

Reply to Vario pro on walls anybody done it ? in the Tiling on Underfloor Heating area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finias Coroama
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks