Discuss Van breakdown cover in the General Chat Forum | Tilers Talk area at TilersForums.com

Rodduz

-
Reaction score
Any recommendations?

AA etc looking at a ton plus, comparison websites all seem to exclude vehicles for business use.

Cheers

Reply to Van breakdown cover in the General Chat Forum | Tilers Talk area at TilersForums.com

Similar threads

Hi all. I'm currently looking into getting on to a tiling course. I've been working in construction and labouring for 8 years and want to.set up my own tiling business in time. If there are any tilers in the Manchester area looking for a labourer then I would love to help. I've got my own van...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi guys, in regards to adhesive - is there any advantages of having the adhesive a bit wetter than what is advised on the bag as I am still having problems with coverage. The bag recommended mix seems a bit too stiff in my opinion. I am using maximum trowel size and also back buttering with...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi guys, Please help me. Really having a nightmare here. Just moved into a new house and the kitchen has a lovely travertine floor but its dirty and neglected. I have a really nice dewalt rotary car polisher and read up about travertine polishing and people say to get diamond polishing pads...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi guys -- need some aesthetic advice here. I'm tiling a wall in my small bathroom with subway tiles (75x150mm). One half of the wall is taken up by a fitted bath, the other with a wooden countertop with a sit-on basin. The height difference between the bath and the countertop is such that one...
Replies
Views
  • Question
https://www.theguardian.com/business/2021/sep/04/hgv-driver-shortage-uk-firms-embark-on-the-long-road-to-plug-the-gap https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2021/aug/29/food-beer-toys-medical-kit-why-is-britain-running-out-of-everything...
Replies
Views

Latest 10

Thanks for visiting TilersForums.com, formerly known as TilersForums.co.uk.

Search Forum