Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss using ardex products... in the Tiling Advice | Tile Forum area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

F

Flintstone

Please checkout the following advertisement.
A lot of people on here mention Ardex products for various things. Having never used any due to not ever seing it on sale or knowing a great deal about it, I want to know more.
Which Ardex products do you use regularly, or which ones do a particular job perfectly to solve a problem ?

OP
J

J Sid

WP_20170415_20_07_49_Pro (2).jpg always use the Ardex grout, great colour selection.

also use X7 https://www.tilersforums.com/forums/tile-adhesive/ very good and often on buy 2 get 1 free at CTD :)

OP
S

Spud

The WPC tanking kit is the best on the market , then the Arditex NA leveller is the best to go over old glue and bitumen residue , they have a rapid setting wall render called AM 100 it is fast track render the walls then tile then next day no waiting a week for plaster to dry and has greater weight limits
All their products are excellent, they have epoxy primers and a hybrid epoxy grout which is really good

OP
L

LM

@Localtiler if I'm not mistaken Ardex were the first to bring rapid set to the market. All their products are excellent and they have a product to cover nearly every reasonable scenario. Their products do cost a bit more than others out there but you do get what you pay for. Their a brand that you can absolutely trust imo.

OP
F

Flintstone

What sort of places stock it, are they readily available? I've heard of people rendering out bad walls with Ardex stuff. Over plaster etc ?

AD Ceramics

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
When I purchased everything through Tiles Uk at Salford...or Manchester wall and floor as it used to be called Ardex was all I would use S16, X7 and ardion 90 etc etc, fantastic products, and yes the tanking system is top banana.

Reply to using ardex products... in the Tiling Advice | Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmcdon47
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock