Discuss Urgent help; scratches on ceramic tiles in the Canada area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

I

Italy

Italgraniti , Is a good brand, it seems strange to make these mistakes, check a tile of the package if it is scratched

Dhtiling

TF
Arms
Reaction score
I am getting a little tired making bad tiles look good. Antonoio, your tiles are garbage. Customers tell me they paid alot so it should look good. I can't make a poop look like a happy brunch.

Albert

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
I am getting a little tired making bad tiles look good. Antonoio, your tiles are garbage. Customers tell me they paid alot so it should look good. I can't make a poop look like a happy brunch.
A bit strong that statement, you shouldn't tar everyone with the same brush. There are good and bad tiles from all countries

I

Italy

in fact those that do in Alaska are better.
PS. isn't this the season you go into hibernation?

I

Italy

Is your floor in contact with an outdoor area?
because the lapping effect is not recommended for a floor in contact with the outside, for example from the garden you enter the house.
Was the installation carried out with adhesive or sand cement?
excuse the second question, but in Lebanon I do not know the various laying systems.
have you checked a tile of the spare pack?
if that were scratched, you have all the rights to protest.
although .... when the material is laid there is little chance.
I enclose what advice italgraniti
lappato as your floor is a MEDIUM TRAFFIC

Attachments

• Screenshot (21).png
    113.2 KB · Views: 13
  • Screenshot (22).png
    390.9 KB · Views: 10
  • Screenshot (23).png
    254.4 KB · Views: 9
I

Italy

in fact those that do in Alaska are better.
PS. isn't this the season you go into hibernation?
it seems that I am the master of the tiles produced in Italy ...
if so I would be the owner of a third party in Italy.
before you talk you should study a little,
if you calculate the square meters of tiles produced in Italy and the disputes, you will see that the percentage is very low.
I'm not defending any brand of tiles, I myself have my blacklist of manufacturers.

Dhtiling

TF
Arms
Reaction score
It is hibernating season. Everyone gets grumpy quickly as I did, and I apologize for that. Bowed tiles and frozen water lines to the saw are not what I asked Santa for, yet here we are. Again, I apologize for my poor attitude, long day.

Dhtiling

TF
Arms
Reaction score
No reason to my friend. But know, I do blame you for every bad tile I get from Italy, you guys can't even make buildings that stand up straight, a square tile is a big jump.😉

Reply to Urgent help; scratches on ceramic tiles in the Canada area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Midland Commercial
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks