Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Uneven wall - expanding foam in the Tiling Advice | Tile Forum area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Jpy313

TF
Reaction score
Please checkout the following advertisement.
Hi all, ive got a problem with an uneven wall in our new house, we have had a kitchen fitted with granite splashback and upstands across benches, but the wall isnt flat all walls in the house are the same), I can get a full finger down the back of an upstanding at places down to flush at the other end. I want to tile it myself, could I spray expanding foam to fill the gaps then tile from there do you think?

OP
J

Jpy313

TF
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies, it's not a new build, but it has obviously been a heavily bodged job by the previous owners. We are over our budget for tidying the place up otherwise I would have got a plasterer in, but that would have thrown up additional issues in regards to the cooker socket wiring being too short to bring the socket forward....

Reply to Uneven wall - expanding foam in the Tiling Advice | Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
sj1709
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock