Discuss Uk Pro Tiling Training - Tiling Courses (formerly Nett) in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

UKTT Darren

TF
TF Official Sponsor
Subscribed
Reaction score
Hi Paul
Darren here from UK Pro Tiling Training formerly NETT, we are still offering forum members 10 % discounts off your course whichever you choose, just ask Tracey when you ring up. Our courses are very much full on for maximum learning and will give you the best possible start into tiling, the course comes with a 10,ooo word chapter manual that i have written up for you that contains everything you need to know from all the adhesive products, every background preparation, to installing wet rooms, dealing with every type of tile etc, the length of course depends on how good you are at taking instruction in and replicating the demonstrations that i give when you are practicing them, if your a practical person you will probably get away with the 9 days, all the photos that i have put on here are taken on the 9 day course so you can see the levels you can achieve, if you needed the extra days then you could always stay on at the end if you required them, we have trained hundreds of forum members over the years and all the feedback is positive so you are in safe hands.
Give Tracey a ring on the above number and she will talk you through anything you need to know
Regards
Darren
[DLMURL]http://www.uktradestraining.co.uk[/DLMURL]

Last edited by a moderator:
T

Time's Ran Out

And it's in the best part of the country.
Even the Emporer Hadrian decided there was no need to go any further!

T

Time's Ran Out

Next time I'am passing I shall call in for a coffee if you have a spare minute.
Always intrigued since Mosaic Girl gave rave reviews.

P

paul fenwick

thanks for the reply will phone Friday and start with the 9 day course then see how I get on.live in Gateshead so your only down the road.thanks paul

Reaction score
Hi Paul..I attended Darren's 5 day course a couple months back and without doubt was the best thing I've done for a long, long time...only wish I'd known about it years ago. The way he teaches how to do the setting out knowing where all your cuts are going to fall was worth the money alone. I've been tiling on and off for 15 years and have never seen it done like this before - truly eye opening. But for me, the course really got interesting from a business point of view. He'll show you how to market your new business so that within a few months, providing you follow the plan down to a tee, you'll be flying. And there's also the back up aspect to remember. I must have sent Darren 20-30 emails since finishing the course asking for advice on loads of different things and every one was answered the same day. If you haven't tiled before then the 9 days would probably be your best bet as you can practice what you learn in the first week. Whatever you choose you won't regret it..good luck!

P

paul fenwick

thanks for the reply booking 9 day course this week as I have no tiling experience,served my time as a decorator and then drove a taxi for thethanks last 14 years so looking forward to learning something new.

Reaction score
You'll be absolutely fine mate. What you doing for digs? I stayed at the Rothbury on Tracey's recommendation and wasn't disappointed. Rooms are clean, big plasma tv screens...

UKTT Darren

TF
TF Official Sponsor
Subscribed
Reaction score
Hi John
Pop in if your passing, i am always pretty busy teaching but Thursdays are the best day to pop in as its the day i would have the most time to have a chat when I'm not in such demand giving demos and looking after people as they have a fair idea of what they are doing by then
Haven't heard from Gisella (mosaic girl) for ages, have you, she was on my course 5,6 maybe 7 years ago
Darren

UKTT Darren

TF
TF Official Sponsor
Subscribed
Reaction score
Looking for something more unusual on your floor, taking tiling to the next level, learning how to do 3D designs at UK Pro Tiling Training, all pieces were hand cut out of regular square tile
Fast Track Professional tiling courses
[DLMURL]http://www.uktradestraining.co.uk[/DLMURL]

IMG_5339 - Version 2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
T

Tile Shop

Spoke to Tracey last night. She was telling about the course.

I'm sold on it. Now I just need to find time out from work to do it. Can't wait :)

Reply to Uk Pro Tiling Training - Tiling Courses (formerly Nett) in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Midland Commercial
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks