Discuss Uk pro tiling training online in the Tiling Courses area at TilersForums.com

Reaction score
Hi, I have seen uk pro tiling training online now and going to pursue this way as I have a double garage. Anyone else done it this way?

Lou

Admin
Staff member
Esteemed
Reaction score
Hi

Thanks for your post. UK Pro Tiling Training have sponsored the forum for a few years now. You can contact them by sending a PM to @UKTT Darren

Best wishes :)

UKTT Darren

TF
Supporter
TF Official Sponsor
Reaction score
Hi All, its isn't an on line course we are doing now, its a full practical train from home tiling course, there are 45 tiling lessons where you are instructed to watch the close up demonstrations of how to tile professionally then you replicate what was shown yourself, the same as the training centre, This gives you the added benefit of not travelling, taking time off work, you can re watch the demos as many times as you like and recap any lesson if your stuck on a job. Covers all the background preparations and all the leading industry products, where to use them on what kind of tiles
So many benefits over attending the training centre.
Its the same program as our 13 day ultimate tiling course for half the price
Regards
Darren
UK Pro Tiling Training

www.professional-tiling-courses.com

Reply to Uk pro tiling training online in the Tiling Courses area at TilersForums.com