Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Uk Pro Tiling Tools Package For Sale in the For-sale and Wanted area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Reaction score
Please checkout the following advertisement.
Everything to set up on your own - I bought the package after completing the UK Pro Training Course but soon developed an allergy to Cement!
Ruby cutter
Wash boy system
Wet saw
All the trowels and small tools
Spirit level and all accessories
All you need to get started as a Tiler - contact me by private message discuss.

I can give you a precise list of what’s there. Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
U

Unused Account 1

Everything to set up on your own - I bought the package after completing the UK Pro Training Course but soon developed an allergy to Cement!
Ruby cutter
Wash boy system
Wet saw
All the trowels and small tools
Spirit level and all accessories
All you need to get started as a Tiler - contact me by private message discuss.

I can give you a precise list of what’s there. Thanks

What make is washboy and wet cutter

F

Flintstone

Sorry to hear you were unable to carry on and persue the career for those reasons!

OP
K
Reaction score
Sorry I didn't realized I had a reply - Full Pro tile Kit still available - the wet cutter is a Vitrex Versatile Power Max 560. Yes spent a lot of money on tools and training only to be allergic to the cement!!
May be able to deliver if in an area where my other half travels with work otherwise would need to be collected. Tools are professional quality bought from UK Pro tile as a package. Sell for £300.

FOR SALE - FULL PRO tile KIT

600mm Professional Tile Cutter with 6mm and 10mm scoring blades

Vitrex Versatile wet cutter power max 560

Professional Washboy system

6mm/8mm/10mm/12mm Tile Rite Stainless steel wall (12mm floor) trowel

6mm Tool scribe

Pro ceramic tile nippers

Grout whisk

Pro tiler Mitre block and saw

Wall and floor power scraper

Professional bucket trowel

Pro wall and floor grout float

Grout rake

Pro 900mm Level

Combo square 90/45

Pro gel filled knee pads

Professional carpenters square

Various sundries, setting out sticks, mastic gun,safety glasses, socket screw pack, spacer wedges

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
I think this kit has long gone.

But I would ask you all to contact UK Pro tile Training centre and ask them if you can buy a kit from them at the discounted rate. Not sure they will. But I bet they do you a deal. Especially if you can sort out a group-buy where you take delivery of 3 kits worth, and sort them out between you. So it's just one big package they're sending out and they don't need to deal with individual sales etc.

Might be worth considering.

Last edited:

Reply to Uk Pro Tiling Tools Package For Sale in the For-sale and Wanted area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmcdon47
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock