Discuss Uheat Joke Friday - Happy Friday everyone! in the News from Forum Sponsors area at TilersForums.com

Uheat Joke Friday - Happy Friday everyone! | TilersForums.com Filename: {userid}

Happy New Year everybody. Our Joke Friday for 2022 thread starts here! Leave your jokes and replies below, we will be replying to this every Friday with new jokes!

Subscribe for more jokes direct to your mailbox or send us your own jokes to be in with a chance of featuring, by clicking
HERE!

Lou

Admin
Staff member
Esteemed
Reaction score
Gosh, the first week of 2022 has already gone!!

Thanks for starting the new joke thread!

All advertising can be removed by subscribing.
This ad should no cover content, please click this contact us with a screen print if it does.

Reply to Uheat Joke Friday - Happy Friday everyone! in the News from Forum Sponsors area at TilersForums.com