Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss TTA awards, have you voted yet? in the Tiling Advice | Tile Forum area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

L

LM

Please checkout the following advertisement.
I was just wondering how many of you have seen the nominations for this years TTA awards, some really nice work on there.
I have to congratulate our forum members Andy and Sharon for their achievement in being nominated, well done and well deserved :) It says alot to be good enough to stand out from the rest of us.
I'm surprised Marc and Gary didn't bother to enter their Hampstead Callcutta job, I really liked that one, but they must have been too busy:p
I have of course voted for my pick of fixer of the year (with absoloutely no bias at all;)) I just like a nice mosaic job :D
You can see from all the entries that these large format marble effect thin porcelain tiles seem to be filling up the market and are gonna be the way to go, hence the need for us fixers to stay clued in and share as much info as we can with each other about fitting techniques and tips etc.

If you havent had a look yet do, some nice stuff on there.

Vote for Sharon Taylor - Viva Tiling - http://www.tilersforums.com/pages/vote/

Last edited by a moderator:

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
I noticed ahhhh

I want to know how many votes they get. I'm wondering how our annual https://www.tilersforums.com/forums/tile-adhesive/ poll fairs up to their kinda reach.

Wonder if they show the total votes and percentages etc? Have they ever in the past?

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
When does the voting end?

Can't believe there are only 8 nominees! What's happening to TTA?!?

We had 10 job of the month nominations and we stopped doing it thinking it wasn't enough competition lol

Good luck to the person I'm secretly voting for. :D:D:rolleyes::rolleyes:

smokie899

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Only eight entrants. Whilst all good work some of it seemed pretty basic.
Thought more from this forum would have entered as their work is up there with what I've seen.
Sharon for me, as good as her work is, it was her hair that swayed me.
Any person with pink hair must have a happy out look in life lol.
Nah but do love mosaics.

Reply to TTA awards, have you voted yet? in the Tiling Advice | Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmcdon47
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock