Discuss trowel size? in the Tiling Forum | Tile Advice Forum area at TilersForums.com

C

Chippy Tarker

-
Reactions
What member type are you?
Contractor
Hi everybody

I wonder if I might ask a couple of general questions please?

I am due to fix 6 mm Hardibacker on top of new chipboard I will prime with APD and fix with screws and a 6 mm square notched trowel for adhesive.

I then need to fix 600 x 600 porcelain on top, I will back skim and then would like to make sure my floor trowel is suitable?

Notches are 20 mm wide and 10 mm deep.

Many thanks in advance

Rich

Dave

Dave

TF
Staff member
Esteemed
Arms
Reactions
2,159 1
Hi everybody

I wonder if I might ask a couple of general questions please?

I am due to fix 6 mm Hardibacker on top of new chipboard I will prime with APD and fix with screws and a 6 mm square notched trowel for adhesive.

I then need to fix 600 x 600 porcelain on top, I will back skim and then would like to make sure my floor trowel is suitable?

Notches are 20 mm wide and 10 mm deep.

Many thanks in advance

Rich
Yep all fine. 👍

Reply to trowel size? in the Tiling Forum | Tile Advice Forum area at TilersForums.com

Tiling Forum

Get free wall and floor tiling advice from TilersForums.com's Tiling Forum. Both DIY and professional wall and floor tilers use this forum to make sure their tiling is spot on.

New Threads (Sitewide)

Top Bottom

Use TilersForums.com to find Tiling Jobs or your Local Tilers for free. Get tiling tools at the best prices via the forum.