Discuss Training Provider Berkshire? in the Tiling Courses - Tile Workshops area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

J

Jpallan

Hi,
I'm looking for a change of career, I'm 30 years old and would like to do a tiling course.
Can anyone recommend a good trainer in Berkshire (I'm in Wokingham) from research online I believe i need an NVQ to gain my cscs card.
Any help or advise will be gratefully received.
Thanks

UKTT Darren

TF
TF Official Sponsor
Subscribed
Reaction score
Hi, no training centre can give you an NVQ, it is an assessment you would do after you have done your training, Finding the right training centre is what you need to look for to get the correct skills which will enable you to start a career in tiling, People think because they have an NVQ then they will be ready for a site, you need to know how to do the job first.

We at UK Pro Tiling Training (UK Trades Training) are one of the best and longest tiling training centres in the UK, we have 25 pages of feedback here in the tiling course feedback section, we don't profess to make you a master tiler but what we will do is teach you how to do all aspects of the job correctly, we also cover all the background prep and product knowledge you need to know, from here you can start your journey off as a tiler which won't be straight onto a building site. Don't get wrapped up in the NVQ side of things, learn how to do the job, if your in the domestic world, no qualifications are necessary especially the NVQ
For more info check out our website www.tiling-courses.co.uk

G

GoneGuy

Hi,
I'm looking for a change of career, I'm 30 years old and would like to do a tiling course.
Can anyone recommend a good trainer in Berkshire (I'm in Wokingham) from research online I believe i need an NVQ to gain my cscs card.
Any help or advise will be gratefully received.
Thanks

I highly recomend uk pro tiling if you are looking for a great course full of information, I'm currently doing my first week with them and I have travelled up from south wales

Reply to Training Provider Berkshire? in the Tiling Courses - Tile Workshops area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finias Coroama
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks