Discuss Porcel-thin Tiles - Porcelthin Tiles - Training day for cutting large tile in the Australia area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

AliGage

TF
Arms
Subscribed
Reaction score
Morning Ray. Sorry but im going to have to pull out. My youngest has gone and broken his leg. Hell be laid up in traction for the next 4 weeks.

R

Rizzle from the Portizzle

Morning Ray. Sorry but im going to have to pull out. My youngest has gone and broken his leg. Hell be laid up in traction for the next 4 weeks.
thats a shame i hope he gets better soon .but if your down this way your always welcome to pop in .will let you know when we will do it again you will be first on the list

AliGage

TF
Arms
Subscribed
Reaction score
thats a shame i hope he gets better soon .but if your down this way your always welcome to pop in .will let you know when we will do it again you will be first on the list

Thanks Ray. Definately count me in on the next one.
Gutted to miss this one but ill be needed at the hospital.

Chalker

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Hi, what time do you think we wil be finished. Not rushing at all, but need the wife to pick me up from the station. Just trying to work out what time i will be back.
cheers.

T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

Phil Hobson confirmed, Andy Carroll & son also. Look forward to meeting TF folks.

R

Rizzle from the Portizzle

Hi, what time do you think we wil be finished. Not rushing at all, but need the wife to pick me up from the station. Just trying to work out what time i will be back.
cheers.
i would think we should be done around 3-4 pm depends how much you want to do

S

Stef

Still not sure how I'm travelling down,
I'm on the hunt for a new car & trying to do a deal with PX'ing my wee corsa.
I think I'm driving as far as Tamworth & ditching the car for the train so if anyone's needing a lift & I can help then give me a shout..

Reply to Porcel-thin Tiles - Porcelthin Tiles - Training day for cutting large tile in the Australia area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finias Coroama
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks