Discuss Porcel-thin Tiles - Porcelthin Tiles - Training day for cutting large tile in the Australia area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

S

Stef

I will be Stef.

Phil, where are you staying?
I was going to stay in Leicester on the Saturday night but if there's a few staying in London then I will change my plans & go back to Leicester the Sunday night.
I need back up the Sunday night as I'm doing the Schluter course on the mon/tue..

T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

Phil, where are you staying?
I was going to stay in Leicester on the Saturday night but if there's a few staying in London then I will change my plans & go back to Leicester the Sunday night.
I need back up the Sunday night as I'm doing the Schluter course on the mon/tue..

Not sorted anything yet Stef.

S

Stef

i dont realy know what you want to know we will spend as much time as you need to to make sure you take on as much as possibale but i would think no later than 6 pm would do but if it goes on later i will sort it out for you

Ray it's just so I can get back up to Leicester on the Sunday night, think I have to book on the train..

John Benton

TF
Arms
Reaction score


I would have expected a comment like that from John Benton not you Peter!! 

Only because Peter beat me to it !!!

Glad I'm in your thoughts though Stef :lol:

He hasn't got a sidecar for his bike anyway

aflemi

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Ray, not been on for a while and just read this. I know its full but wud appreciate a place if any dropouts? Cheers, Alasdair.

Last edited:
S

Stef

Booked mine an hour ago.
ze6usesa.jpg

2mins from Rays place..

T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

I will book mine tomorrow, not sure if I will get the train. Don't fancy driving tbh.

Reply to Porcel-thin Tiles - Porcelthin Tiles - Training day for cutting large tile in the Australia area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
voltage2688
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks