Discuss Porcel-thin Tiles - Porcelthin Tiles - Training day for cutting large tile in the Australia area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

M

Mr Tiler

if a few of you get togher maybe you can car share and spit the cost at least you get a free lunch and beer and new skills

I don't have any friends on here mate they all want to kill me lol, probably for the best anyway I would be a nervous wreck walking into your shop with 10 members of this site staring at me as I walked in haha

R

Rizzle from the Portizzle

I don't have any friends on here mate they all want to kill me lol, probably for the best anyway I would be a nervous wreck walking into your shop with 10 members of this site staring at me as I walked in haha
never run away from a challenge in your trade or you never stop running .so ask the wife if you can have your nuts back failing that modern science has moved on so get some new ones sown on just dont tell her :incazzato:keep it to your self then take her by surprize she wont get over the shock now you have controll:hurray:

M

Mr Tiler

I know most the blokes on here am ok guys just miserable on the site every now and then but I suppose that comes with age haha! it would be great to have some hands on experience with these huge tiles so I shall try and see if she has left me sack lying around anywhere lmao

R

Rizzle from the Portizzle

I know most the blokes on here am ok guys just miserable on the site every now and then but I suppose that comes with age haha! it would be great to have some hands on experience with these huge tiles so I shall try and see if she has left me sack lying around anywhere lmao
they will be in the hand bag dont forget to replace them with marbles of the same wieght as they will now the diffrence when trying to get controll:yikes:

S

Stef

Ray I would love to attend, I will need to travel down on the Saturday & stay overnight or possibly 2!!

Can u put me down & I will let you know in a week or so if I can make it?

Reply to Porcel-thin Tiles - Porcelthin Tiles - Training day for cutting large tile in the Australia area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Midland Commercial
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks