Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss training day for fixing cutting large thin format tiles in the Tiling News; Tile News area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Please checkout the following advertisement.
News just in - Training Day / Coffee Morning 17th Feb
Click here to read more.

Well knowing how busy you all are. thought we would give you a fair bit of notice so will have a training day on fixing large format thin tiles on sunday 27 of april starting at 10am give you time to get a good breakfast you will be fixing cutting and much more and you could also teach us a few new tricks if you want to come along all tilers are welcome but we need to know numbers as places will be limeted so please let us know as we dont want to run out of pizza and beer so if you want to learn how to fix these let us know DSC06760.jpg DSC06771.jpg

DSC06760.jpg DSC06771.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm just bumping some of the tiling course & tiling training related threads. Ignore them if they're not current threads for you. They will drop back off the list in a week or so, and I don't do this much.

OP
Q

Qwerty

I missed out on @Ray TT @ Porcel-Thin demo day a couple of years ago and was absolutely gutted. Last year I was acquainted with Kris @Tile Superstores Ringwood on the Dorset Hampshire border on the edge of the New Forest. He was very keen to learn more about thin porcelain and in conjunction with Ray they have organised a demo in Ringwood next Friday.
Sadly I can't attend (double gutted!!!!), but there is free coffee and bacon rolls up for grabs, a free Porcel-Thin demo and great company. Posting this here not to advertise either company, but to promote awareness of this new up & coming product, it's fitment and tips from the main man! I'm getting no kick back either by the way.......just missing out on bacon baps and a Porcel-Thin demo :(

I really hope some from the forum can attend :)

IMG_3100.jpg

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score

Reply to training day for fixing cutting large thin format tiles in the Tiling News; Tile News area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
flooringdemand
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock