Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss training day for fixing cutting large thin format tiles in the Tiling News; Tile News area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Please checkout the following advertisement.
News just in - Training Day / Coffee Morning 17th Feb
Click here to read more.

Well knowing how busy you all are. thought we would give you a fair bit of notice so will have a training day on fixing large format thin tiles on sunday 27 of april starting at 10am give you time to get a good breakfast you will be fixing cutting and much more and you could also teach us a few new tricks if you want to come along all tilers are welcome but we need to know numbers as places will be limeted so please let us know as we dont want to run out of pizza and beer so if you want to learn how to fix these let us know DSC06760.jpg DSC06771.jpg

DSC06760.jpg DSC06771.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
M

Mr Tiler

its ok mark I have some old ones here there talking to me though lol il chuck them in the car cheers and see you all tmoz

OP
M

Mr Tiler

Sorry guys i wont be able to come i have a heavily pregnant missus who's not feeling well today Sean i cant pm u on my Phone and would of called but i don't have ya num sorry again

OP
Q

Qwerty

Sorry guys i wont be able to come i have a heavily pregnant missus who's not feeling well today Sean i cant pm u on my Phone and would of called but i don't have ya num sorry again

For crying out loud Ash!!!.... http://www.smltiling.com/contact

Took me all of five seconds to find that :prrr:

Sean said he was driving out of his way to pick you up, the least you could do is dig a bit on the Internet!! I will call him for you to save his journey if you can't. Hope your wife gets better.

Have a great day the rest of you :smilewinkgrin:

OP
Q

Qwerty

Just spoken with Sean. Sorted. Looks like you found his number in the end then Ash Lol :lol:

OP
S

Stef

Not long wakened, had a couple of sherbets with Chalker (Paul)
Jaeger bombs weren't my best idea last night.
Need to find a greasy spoon for a Sunday morning fry up.
See you all soon at Rays..

OP
M

Mr Tiler

Lol Geoff i was on my way when the missus called so i turned back. Went onto his site for the number as soon as i got in now i have a car full of petrol and 2 kids to look after.... I think Blackpool is calling lol cheers

AliGage

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Gutted to be missing this today. Lets have plenty of pics etc boys.
Im sat with my two year old watching Gruffalo for the 300th time!

Reply to training day for fixing cutting large thin format tiles in the Tiling News; Tile News area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
05jtaylor
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock