Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Trade discount in the Tiling News; Tile News area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Please checkout the following advertisement.
Can anyone tell me what the standard trade discount is with CTD and Topps?

Cheers

Dean

OP
D

DHTiling

High dean...CTD will give you 25% to start with..and depending on how often you use them then it will go up.....:thumbsup:

OP
R

Raja

Hello Dean have not got a CTD in Sheffield but as for Topps it varys only worth having if a customer rings up and says can you supply tiles i have seen in topps. It is not worth the card it is made out of for things like trims https://www.tilersforums.com/forums/tile-adhesive/ not cheap at all in you are in the yorkshire region i recommend The Yorkshire tile compnay 33% off everything which is already competitivly priced nearly half that of Topps all best mate

OP
T

tileform

Just looked up the Yorkshire tile Co and realised they have a branch up here

Much appreciated

OP
R

Raja

Just looked up the Yorkshire tile Co and realised they have a branch up here

Much appreciated

Best thing to do is go about it like this
ring up first get to speak to some one over the Phone get a name say u r a tiler use topps generally but wanted a change and wanted to enquire about getting a trade DISCOUNT card foronly make that clear becasue it can be mis understood for credit.
Then he or she shall say pop in and we shall give you one straight away no fancy forms or anything to sign u will find the place well cheap for all adhesives and grouts can,t be beaten if you need any more advice just pm me will advice you further accordingly gud luck

Reply to Trade discount in the Tiling News; Tile News area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
05jtaylor
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock