Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Toying around with the 'like' button in the Forum Improvement Suggestions area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

I

Italy

with my strong aptitude for English, :=)
the disagreement button is necessary.

good dan

F

Flintstone

I think it possibly removes the need to post some times .. especially the disagree, easy to click that button isn't it where you might feel the need to respond if you don't agree and there isn't a button ?

Boggs

TF
Arms
Esteemed
Reaction score
Oh no :(

here we go again

Boggs

TF
Arms
Esteemed
Reaction score
See that works, but not for the “good morning” thread though, still need like for that. :)

O

Old Mod

There used to be a time on here when members weren’t so lazy and would post an agreement to the responder of the OP.
Doesn’t seem to happen anymore.
Yes members will like a post in agreement, but from a visitors point of view, I think a post is far more effective than a ‘like’ it might not even be noticed.

O

Old Mod

The heart eyes is now like. So there's an agree, disagree, and like now. Then some others to spread your feels when you're in a weird mood. Haha
Errrrm are you sure Dan, can’t see the like button mate
Ok perhaps I misunderstood, when you said the heart eyes was a ‘like’ button, I automatically assumed ‘heart eyes’ was changed to something else.

Boggs

TF
Arms
Esteemed
Reaction score
“Heart eyes” how I feel when your in your chaps. :hearteyes::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::sunglasses:

OP
Dan

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
O

Old Mod

I did. Heart eyes is now "like" Members who reacted to message #9 - https://www.tilersforums.com/posts/953886/reactions
There will be some more coming soon too. Just need set them up. Not sure what's in the bag yet I haven't opened it lol :oops::dress::bathtub:

s0747.gif

. . . . .

Reply to Toying around with the 'like' button in the Forum Improvement Suggestions area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
chris14498
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock