Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Topps Tiles Padova 80 Cream in the Discontinued Tile Finding | List Spare Tiles area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

T

Tina

Please checkout the following advertisement.
Hi, I am looking for a couple of floor tiles, Topps Tiles Padova 80 Cream. Any idea where I can get them from?
Topps are not very helpful all they have done is confirm that they are discontinued. The tiles we need are square 31.5cm.

Thanks
Tina

OP
Q

Qwerty

These were very popular a few years ago so you should have no issues finding some. Where abouts are you and do you have a photo of your tiles/ floor?

Reaction score
The tile manufacturer for this range was Azulindus Marti.
these tiles were discontinued when topps decided not to sell them anymore.
They do "similar" ranges but website seems to be down atm.

OP
P

Page MacKinnon

Hi, I am looking for a couple of floor tiles, Topps Tiles Padova 80 Cream. Any idea where I can get them from?
Topps are not very helpful all they have done is confirm that they are discontinued. The tiles we need are square 31.5cm.

Thanks
Tina

I'm looking for some too. Did you ever manage to find any?

OP
N

Nat Payne

I need some as well , either 31x31 or 31x45

Any help with this greatly appreciated.

CJ

TF
Arms
Reaction score
I remember them being a pig to grout. Used to hang on to the haze terribly 🤬

Reply to Topps Tiles Padova 80 Cream in the Discontinued Tile Finding | List Spare Tiles area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmcdon47
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock