Discuss Tools Reviews WANTED! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Get your best tools out, clean them up a bit, take a few snaps, write a paragraph about it and upload it all to the forums for us all to read. Job done. :)

If you do some reviews for us I'll ensure you're on the road to 'Elite' (the members with access to the elite forum) if you're not already an Elite. :) If you are, I'll see you right. ;)

Looking forward to (and hoping to see) some cool reviews.

p.s. I'll do what I can to get some in the Tile UK Magazine too.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Good reviews of course.

Though about good or bad products. If you didn't like it, be constructive more so than just saying "this was crap don't buy it" sort of thing.

Whether your liked something or didn't, pictures and lots of information would go down well.

I think every product has pro's and con's per se, so perhaps list it like that or something?

Been waiting for some reviews for a while now so please feel free to do a few. :)

N

Njhall

Really tho what tool's would i need to start off with ..reading these the money keeps building up !!!

any one ??

D

Daz

Dan,

Suppose a member reviews a product that I, personally, have had a poor experience with. Am I allowed to post a contradictory (polite and constructive) review?

Also, I can't get photos off my phone onto my MacBook 'cos the software doesn't exist so I wont be able to back anything up with pics (sorry!).

Daz

Reply to Tools Reviews WANTED! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Midland Commercial
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks