Discuss Too many pages on this forum in the Struggling With The Forum? - Ask for Help Here area at TilersForums.com

average

TF
Reaction score
This isn't a rant! Just a quick msg to anyone who needs to know. IMO, this forum is cluttered with to many pages to go on. In today's internet world, I think it needs to be more simplified!

Reply to Too many pages on this forum in the Struggling With The Forum? - Ask for Help Here area at TilersForums.com

Similar threads

• Article
uHeat and TilersForums.com go Way Back - And Continue to Partner-up to Bring You Savings on Electric and Water Underfloor Heating Quite some time ago the founder of TilersForums.com ran a tiling training centre in Staffordshire, and sold electric underfloor heating there, mainly to the course...
Replies
Views
  • Suggestion
Some people may notice that there are new types of adverts running. And this message is also for the site supporters who usually see no adverts at all. For the next week and a half at least, all will see all advertisements while we configure them and setup their permissions so they can be...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi there, I've had a lot of help from you guys with regards to a large amount of pinholes in my newly installed bathroom grout - thank you. Today, I've noticed another problem that I would like to understand better and I would appreciate your input. I have noticed that the grout directly above...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi guys my name is Lauren, I really need some hard to get advice and my tiling experience is limited. The floor in my grandmother's shower in an old second story bathroom is a bit flexible and the sealant has worn out around the shower floor on the inside. I'm hoping to seal that back up quickly...
Replies
Views
  • Question
We needed a tiler to lay 46m2 of 800mm tiles to a concrete floor in our new shop. Everyone we tried was not available for a month+, but then through an acquaintance, my partner was told of someone who was available. I had my misgivings as I was wondering why he was available while everyone else...
Replies
Views
Tiling Courses
Workwear for Tradesmen
Mapei Tile Adhesive and Grout
uHeat
The Wetroom Store for all Wetroom Installations
Nicobond Tile Adhesives and Grout

Latest 10

Thanks for visiting TilersForums.com, formerly known as TilersForums.co.uk.

Search Forum