Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss To mat or not to mat in the General Chat Forum | Tilers Talk area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

OP
Bopster

Bopster

TF
Esteemed
Reaction score
Please checkout the following advertisement.
Can’t please everyone I reckon, at least I’ve got the 3 weeks needed for whole job booked though.
Being wickes porc I suspect I’ll be trying various cutting methods but hopefully my 900 sigma will do itself proud
Just need to steal the supply of the kitchen off Magnet now for my satisfaction lol

OP
Bopster

Bopster

TF
Esteemed
Reaction score
Well after being concerned about how these wickes porc were going to cut, no real issue.
Fair enough even on my sigma max the thinest I can regularly snap is about 50mm off lengthwise, 60 x 40 tiles the rest get the grinder and they actually cut really clean and without any chipping. Got about 30sqm down so far, the rest on Monday then grout.
Then I can finally get onto fitting the kitchen.

Reply to To mat or not to mat in the General Chat Forum | Tilers Talk area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
sj1709
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock