Discuss Time off over Christmas in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Joshjupp

TF
Arms
Esteemed
Reaction score
When are you breaking up for Christmas, how long are you taking.
Maybe your off on hols to a warmer climate.

Im finishing around the 18th and going back on the 6th. A nice break 😁
I’m finishing up on the 23rd and going back around the 3rd of January kids cost me too much this time of year 3 of them have birthdays 2 weeks before Xmas aswell :tearsofjoy:

Reaction score
Hoping to wrap up on Friday the 20th was planning to go back on Thursday the 2nd.. just thought it would be better to ease myself back into work for 2 days then have a weekend rather than straight back on a Monday. Don't take nowhere near enough time out throughout the year but have a young son and trying to change old habits. Can't wait to just spend time with family, chill out, be lazy, eat loads and have a drink. Hope everyone on here takes a much deserved break 👍

Boggs

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Only got one job left to do this year, an assisted living wetroom, then I’m done until the 6th Jan. :)
I feel your pain @Joshjupp, I have 2 kids with birthdays in December too 😩.

macten

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
9043F99F-C241-457A-A3A0-3EE875A8F71C.png

Reply to Time off over Christmas in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finias Coroama
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks