Discuss Tiling work in spain in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Button

TF
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies people. I've got a lot of research to do I think
Do lots of research! If you don’t speak Spanish you will have to go to an area down south where there are plenty of expats. All depends on your personal situation, age, kids, married etc. Life over here is sociable but your not going to get rich. If it’s a case of you want to get away from england for a few years then personally I would look at going to Australia on a 2year visa.
Good weather, good working conditions and good pay! Anything you want to know you can send me a private message and I will go into more detail

A

Ashley weeks

Thinking of moving to Seville with the mrs ( who’s Spanish) in a year or two. I have 20+ years experience but as yet no Spanish language. Can also paint and dec. any advice?

Reply to Tiling work in spain in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Northern Tiler
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks