Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Tiling Supervisor Needed Asap, Cayman Islands in the Tiling News; Tile News area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Please checkout the following advertisement.
big hotel project in grand cayman. Wall and floor tiles. Mainly supervisory.
Please contact me if interested. Job will be at least a year and supervisory experience needed.

bansko

TF
Reaction score
Enjoy the experience, I worked on a holiday complex in the Bahamas many years ago. Was meant to be a 5 week contract for club med but they kept us there for 12 weeks, we were inundated with job offers for the islands and Miami but the wife nipped that in the bud straight away.good luck

bansko

TF
Reaction score
There were loads of opportunities to work abroad years ago for good tilers there few and far between now. The carribean is a lovely place to work and wouldn't mind it myself but it's all about money and how much they pay, if they want good fixers they have to pay good rates. I'm sure there's a lot of people would jump on the next available flight if they were offered this type of job and that's fine if your a single bloke but if your married with a family you need to do a bit of homework. Little things like accommodation provided doesn't mean the accommodations paid for and never pay for your own flights.

OP
B

Bradley desperance

Afternoon. I have been a tiler for over 20 years self employed. MVQ. Based in east London . All my work has been recommendations. Worked Thailand
and Dubai Brad

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to Tiling Supervisor Needed Asap, Cayman Islands in the Tiling News; Tile News area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
sj1709
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock