Discuss Tiling Supervisor Needed Asap, Cayman Islands in the Tiling Work | Tiling Jobs - Tilers Required area at TilersForums.com

G

George Jack

big hotel project in grand cayman. Wall and floor tiles. Mainly supervisory.
Please contact me if interested. Job will be at least a year and supervisory experience needed.

Please don't post phone numbers or email addresses in this area of the forum. You need to contact the member who posted the job via the forum conversation system by clicking on their name, and then click 'Start Conversation'. Phone numbers and email addresses need to be shared privately because agencies try and put the job in their systems and make a few quid out of passing on leads. Thanks :)

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Please contact each other via private message for emails and phone numbers.

Click on the members name and then select Start Conversation.

All advertising can be removed by subscribing.
This ad should no cover content, please click this contact us with a screen print if it does.
OP
B

Bristol Tilers

big hotel project in grand cayman. Wall and floor tiles. Mainly supervisory.
Please contact me if interested. Job will be at least a year and supervisory experience needed.
Hi there.... I have 25 years experience as a tiling contractor.... multi skilled in all levels... have trained and employed many tilers in the past.....

Looking for a new challenge so would appreciate further details on the job.

Many thanks.
Marc Toms

P.s. I don't use this forum much so could details be sent to <removed - no they can't! Use the forum if you want the benefits of it! Cheeky sod!>

Last edited by a moderator:

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
@Bristol Tilers

I've removed your contact email address. We don't allow personal details to be posted in here this forum area. You share those via Private Message.

This ad should no cover content, please click this contact us with a screen print if it does.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score

bansko

TF
Reaction score
Enjoy the experience, I worked on a holiday complex in the Bahamas many years ago. Was meant to be a 5 week contract for club med but they kept us there for 12 weeks, we were inundated with job offers for the islands and Miami but the wife nipped that in the bud straight away.good luck

bansko

TF
Reaction score
There were loads of opportunities to work abroad years ago for good tilers there few and far between now. The carribean is a lovely place to work and wouldn't mind it myself but it's all about money and how much they pay, if they want good fixers they have to pay good rates. I'm sure there's a lot of people would jump on the next available flight if they were offered this type of job and that's fine if your a single bloke but if your married with a family you need to do a bit of homework. Little things like accommodation provided doesn't mean the accommodations paid for and never pay for your own flights.

OP
B

Bradley desperance

Afternoon. I have been a tiler for over 20 years self employed. MVQ. Based in east London . All my work has been recommendations. Worked Thailand
and Dubai Brad

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to Tiling Supervisor Needed Asap, Cayman Islands in the Tiling Work | Tiling Jobs - Tilers Required area at TilersForums.com