Discuss Tiling pattern in the Canada area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Reaction score
I'm tiling some fairly standard tiles - 60w by 30h round the bathroom. The last tile on the corner is 20cm so do I make the next tile 40 cm and continue round the room? I have started in the middle of one wall (bath wall) and am moving round the room.

It made sense but I just wanted to double check.

Thanks.

Reaction score
It depends if it leaves small slither cuts. Make sure you staff out and know what size cuts you will get around the room and adjust tiling to suit and a more pleasing wrap effect.
Thanks. I did the first wall as it is a different colour and spaced it out nicely. The second wall may not be as well spaced so should I adjust the tiles to make sure I avoid slithers at the end? How big is a slither?

Reaction score
There are no stupid questions here mate! If you've not done any / much of it, then how would you know. Hope the bathroom turns out nice
Thanks. You haven't seen the rest of my questions yet!! But good to know. Its exciting and frustrating tiling. When it works it is euphoric. When it doesn't I want to smash it all up (anger issues?)

Reply to Tiling pattern in the Canada area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alex Carr
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks