Discuss tiling on side of a bathroom cupboard help appreciated! in the Tiling Forum | Tile Advice Forum area at TilersForums.com | UK Tiling Forum

F

fillpot9

-
Reactions
What member type are you?
Homeowner
Hi i'm having an old bathroom ripped out and the room skimmed. Boiler is in the bathroom and the cupboard for the boiler is being built in after it's skimmed. and then the side of the boiler will be where the bath and shower go. so the shower will be attached to side of the cupboard.

I've attached plan (not to scale) what would be the recommended process for making sure this side of the boiler cupboard is suitable for tiling and attaching the shower too?

I don't have option to redesign layout or move the boiler.

Thanks

Screenshot 2020-10-16 at 17.45.58.png

Bond

Bond

TF
Arms
Reactions
262 2
I would go for 12mm ply and 6mm hardiebacker, If only for the conveniece of installing shower fixtures.

F

fillpot9

-
Reactions
What member type are you?
Homeowner
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
awesome thanks!!

Reply to tiling on side of a bathroom cupboard help appreciated! in the Tiling Forum | Tile Advice Forum area at TilersForums.com

Tiling Forum

Get free wall and floor tiling advice from TilersForums.com's Tiling Forum. Both DIY and professional wall and floor tilers use this forum to make sure their tiling is spot on.

New Threads (Sitewide)

Top Bottom

Use TilersForums.com to find Tiling Jobs or your Local Tilers for free. Get tiling tools at the best prices via the forum.