Discuss Tiling laser for DIYer..... in the Australia area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

kelvin

TF
Reaction score
Hi all another post...
planning on doing a couple of bathrooms with plenty of tiling and would like to ask which type of laser levels one would consider using which will do most things you would require for tiling.

rgds,

Kelvin....

M

mike1979

I use a bosch gll2 pro with a tripod very good laser but I always check everything with a good level as I go lasers are great for setting out datum lines

M

mike1979

They are around a hundred quid and have a range of 30 metres but that depends on the light in the room !!

M

mike1979

Sorry my bosch has a 10 metre range not 30 don't know where I got that from don't bother with laser squares if you thinking about floors waste of time too fiddly and you can never see the line stick to a set square and the good old fashion 3 4 5

O

Old Mod

if you thinking about floors waste of time too fiddly and you can never see the line stick to a set square and the good old fashion 3 4 5

You should try and borrow one of these Mike, might change your mind.

http://www.tradetiler.com/pls-ft90-four-way-laser-square.html

for walls I used one of these for years with great success. Upgraded now, but this is good value I think.

http://www.NoLinksToThis/p/stanley-...ling-cross-line-laser-mounting-pole-kit/57137

I

Ian

Yep, stabila here too. For around £100, you get the full package, laser, pole and tripod. No extra spending and it performs very accurately.

Reply to Tiling laser for DIYer..... in the Australia area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Northern Tiler
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks