Discuss Tiling enthusiast from Slovenia in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Reaction score
Hello guys!

While searching for some professional opinions about cutting discs I found this forum.
First of all, excuse my English, not a native speaker.

Really happy to find out a forum about tiling exists. I am a tiler from Slovenia, looking to exchange some knowledge and ideas.

On my way to see other topics :).

Thx,

Zan

Boggs

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Welcome Zan :)

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello guys!

While searching for some professional opinions about cutting discs I found this forum.
First of all, excuse my English, not a native speaker.

Really happy to find out a forum about tiling exists. I am a tiler from Slovenia, looking to exchange some knowledge and ideas.

On my way to see other topics :).

Thx,

Zan
Hi Zan,

Welcome to the forum. :) You found us. :D

@antonio doesn't speak english and uses Google translate for 99% of his posts. He's one of our top members now statistics wise and awesomeness.

Did you find your answers about the cutting discs in the end?

Cheers
Dan

I

Italy

Hi Zan,

Welcome to the forum. :) You found us. :D

@antonio doesn't speak english and uses Google translate for 99% of his posts. He's one of our top members now statistics wise and awesomeness.

Did you find your answers about the cutting discs in the end?

Cheers
Dan
don't overdo it ... 100% translated by Google

I

Italy

You recognise some words now? Like Bacon Butty, Up the Toon, that kinda thing? lol
yes, now I know many words, I can read some posts. but if I have to write I give up...
Lippage
Blade
Blablabla :(
I can also follow a movie with English subtitles. :)

Reaction score
Thx guys! :D

I've found some answers, however this topic about cutting discs is neverending as new models comes out =).

I am always open to try out new products, however at the moment I am a happy user of Montolit DNA (smiling while cutting, crying while paying) :joycat:.

I will try to catch up with you in other themas and add some stuff of mine. :)

Reply to Tiling enthusiast from Slovenia in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Northern Tiler
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks