Discuss Tiling courses in Scotland in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

D

del

Hi All

New to forum , Looking for tiling courses in Scotland , ( I'm in Glasgow area )

Let me know if you know any

Cheers

S

Scottish Mark

welcome to the forum mate check out the tilling course on the forum i went to NETT in newcastle worth every penny any questions pm me

F

formula one

del get booked at NETT in newcastle mate and as mark says worth every penny and welcome to the forums steve F1:wink_smile:

V

Varley

Hello mate, welcome to the forums :)

Research your course well before booking up on it, look at the feedback for various courses on this site for some ideas, some courses can be expensive so be 100% sure that it will provide you with the skills you need.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Also checkout this - Searching for a Tiling Course? : Tiling News

Last edited:

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Sorry to bump such an old thread but it's still getting views and I wanted to link to THIS post.

B

brian c

there is no decent tiling courses up here in SCOTLAND as far as i am aware and its a waste of time even talking about it because none will ever match the NETT in my book.
In addition,i always recommend Darrens course to anyone who asks or pms me as i thought the course content and the training was second to none.

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to Tiling courses in Scotland in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finias Coroama
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks