Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Tiling courses in Scotland in the Tiling News; Tile News area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Please checkout the following advertisement.
Hi All

New to forum , Looking for tile courses in Scotland , ( I'm in Glasgow area )

Let me know if you know any

Cheers

OP
S

Scottish Mark

welcome to the forum mate check out the tilling course on the forum i went to NETT in newcastle worth every penny any questions pm me

OP
F

formula one

del get booked at NETT in newcastle mate and as mark says worth every penny and welcome to the forums steve F1:wink_smile:

OP
V

Varley

Hello mate, welcome to the forums :)

Research your course well before booking up on it, look at the feedback for various courses on this site for some ideas, some courses can be expensive so be 100% sure that it will provide you with the skills you need.

OP
B

brian c

there is no decent tile courses up here in SCOTLAND as far as i am aware and its a waste of time even talking about it because none will ever match the NETT in my book.
In addition,i always recommend Darrens course to anyone who asks or pms me as i thought the course content and the training was second to none.

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to Tiling courses in Scotland in the Tiling News; Tile News area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
BIG_AL
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock