Discuss Tiling courses and Training in Cornwall in the Tiling Courses area at TilersForums.com

Reaction score
Hi everyone -

I have just joined the forum, thanks for having me.

Hopefully someone can help me on my search for some quality tiling training. Initially i am looking for some training purely for the purpose of tiling my own house and with a view of potentially starting up a small tiling business here in Cornwall. I have dabbled in the past but wanted to go take a more professional approach.

Having looked online I am struggling to find anything close to me, if anyone could help, I would be grateful.

Thank you.

UKTT Darren

TF
Supporter
TF Official Sponsor
Reaction score
Hi If you haven't found anything yet, UK Pro Tiling Training run a course that you dont have to travel. It covers everything you need to know, follow along practical exercises and all the knowledge to start a business.
visit www.tiling-courses.co.uk or call Tracey on 03333350604

Reply to Tiling courses and Training in Cornwall in the Tiling Courses area at TilersForums.com