Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Tiling courses and Training in Cornwall in the Tiling Courses - Tile Workshops area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Reaction score
Please checkout the following advertisement.
Hi everyone -

I have just joined the forum, thanks for having me.

Hopefully someone can help me on my search for some quality tile training. Initially i am looking for some training purely for the purpose of tile my own house and with a view of potentially starting up a small tile business here in Cornwall. I have dabbled in the past but wanted to go take a more professional approach.

Having looked online I am struggling to find anything close to me, if anyone could help, I would be grateful.

Thank you.

UKTT Darren

TF
TF Official Sponsor
Subscribed
Reaction score
Hi If you haven't found anything yet, UK Pro tile Training run a course that you dont have to travel. It covers everything you need to know, follow along practical exercises and all the knowledge to start a business.
visit www.tiling-courses.co.uk or call Tracey on 03333350604

T

Tjread92

Hi, found this thread while looking for the exact same thing! Have done a lot of handyman and property maintenance work and enjoyed tile the most. Can’t seem to find any courses locally except for a 6 hour intro course at Cornwall college which isn’t really what I’m looking for. Did you find anything?

UKTT Darren

TF
TF Official Sponsor
Subscribed
Reaction score
Hi, UK Pro tile Training offer the most advanced tile course available and how to run a tile business in the UK, After 17 years of teaching from the training centre, You dont have to travel now as this course is sold all over the world, all you have to do is set up a small £20 workstation from home and follow the 45 interactive tile lessons where we teach you and you practice by following along, applying and cutting your tiles to the highest professional level with Darren Yorke, one of the UK longest and most recognised tile instructors, you also learn all the classroom based knowledge of background preparations and all your product knowledge, There is also 10 detailed lessons on how to run a successful tile business from measuring, pricing jobs, finding work, keeping accounts etc. We have over 600, 5 star reviews, Start you own tile business after you complete the 45 lessons at your own time and pace
Visit our website www.tiling-courses.co.uk or ring Tracey on 07960286957 to find out more

Reply to Tiling courses and Training in Cornwall in the Tiling Courses - Tile Workshops area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
05jtaylor
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock