Discuss Tiling Course - Scotland in the Tiling Courses area at TilersForums.com

D

daddy30

Hi,

I am trained as a Bricklayer and have been doing this for about 14 years, I am now looking for a change of career and thinking about tiling. Ideally I would keep doing the bricklaying during the week and start off doing tiling at the weekend until I built up my business enough that I could give up the bricklaying.

I am looking to find out what is the best tiling course to go on? I live in Scotland so ideally would prefer one in Scotland or one that I could do at weekends? Any advice would be appreciated?

kilty55

kilty55

TF
Supporter
Arms
Reaction score
hi mate,i did my course at edinburgh tiler training,a brilliant course learnt an absolute tonne whilst there.also very good after course support from the guys there.:thumbsup:

M

mickbull

Hi,

I am trained as a Bricklayer and have been doing this for about 14 years, I am now looking for a change of career and thinking about tiling. Ideally I would keep doing the bricklaying during the week and start off doing tiling at the weekend until I built up my business enough that I could give up the bricklaying.

I am looking to find out what is the best tiling course to go on? I live in Scotland so ideally would prefer one in Scotland or one that I could do at weekends? Any advice would be appreciated?
You should check out Tiler Training in Edinburgh. Ant and the lads down there are a great bunch, and having met a lot of the people hes trained, hes doing an excellent job.

And if ya need any info on getting a trade account with us here at CTD, give us a call, im sure theres a CTD branch near you I can pass your details on to.

Hope this helps.

Mick

Reply to Tiling Course - Scotland in the Tiling Courses area at TilersForums.com

Find independent advice on tiling courses from the largest tile advice website.

New Threads (Sitewide)