Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Tiling course in the Essex area? in the Tiling News; Tile News area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Please checkout the following advertisement.
As per the title really..
Can anyone recommend a beginners leading to advanced tile course in the Essex area. I can see there is are few operators but i was hoping for some REAL feedback.
Thanks

OP
D

DHTiling

A course will only train you to beginner level , it takes years to reach advanced skills IMHO.

OP
M

Mike

As per the title really..
Can anyone recommend a beginners leading to advanced tile course in the Essex area. I can see there is are few operators but i was hoping for some REAL feedback.
Thanks
pts or stc as they're also known are based in harlow. there's a thread on reviews of the centre on here if you do a search. i went on a course some years ago (because i got it free) in the warrington branch of pts and tbh i found it very poor

OP
J

JDFMMosaics

Yes, I could recommend Able skills of Dartford, (if you don't mind crossing the river:)) having done a number of tile courses there myself last year.

OP
R

R9SH G

crossing the river is fine so long as im not swimming across it:hurray:
il check that out too

Reply to Tiling course in the Essex area? in the Tiling News; Tile News area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
05jtaylor
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock