Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Tiling course bristol in the Tiling Courses - Tile Workshops area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

KCJO

-
Reaction score
Please checkout the following advertisement.
Hi, anyone know of any good tile courses in Bristol as I'm having trouble locating any.

Thank you

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Hiya and welcome to the forum. Have you tried local colleges? Also perhaps consider travelling to one that does short courses as they can be a good way to get your foot in the door.

Are you looking to run a tile company or hope to get a job with an established firm? Or even DIY?

OP
K

KCJO

-
Reaction score
Hiya and welcome to the forum. Have you tried local colleges? Also perhaps consider travelling to one that does short courses as they can be a good way to get your foot in the door.

Are you looking to run a tile company or hope to get a job with an established firm? Or even DIY?
I'm not looking for a one day a week college course and have looked further afield I'm just surprised there aren't any near by. Never mind thanks anyway

UKTT Darren

TF
TF Official Sponsor
Subscribed
Reaction score
Hi if your looking to go self employed as a tiler then we at UK Pro tile Training offer the most fast tracked comprehensive courses in the uk.
We have people from all over the UK who travel to us, we have just had a lad from Bristol just left us last week.
We have residential courses so you can stay in our own private accommodation whilst you train with us, we offer a 1 week up to 3 weeks of intense tile training, we have hundreds of positive feedback from forum members who have been on our course from as far back as 2007.
If your looking to succeed then you have to travel to the place that will benefit you the most.
Have a look at our website www.tiling-courses.co.uk and check out the feedback we get, you will see how far people have travelled to train with us
Regards
Darren
UK Pro tile Training

Reply to Tiling course bristol in the Tiling Courses - Tile Workshops area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmcdon47
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock