Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Tiling a shower in the Tanking and Wetrooms Forum area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

amyL

-
Reaction score
Please checkout the following advertisement.
I have a 995mm x 995mm built in shower in the corner of my small bathroom. The the mixer was not centred properly on wall, so it sits a little off centre. The genebra and shower rail are on the adjoining wall. Should I centre the mixer on the one wall within the 600 x 300 tile and tile outwards from there? The just carry on so the shower rail may sit on or close to a grout line, or should this be centred as well? Is it better if doing a brick pattern to have a wrap around effect ie half tile on one wall should half tile on the adjoining wall (not start off with a full tile on that course).

Reply to Tiling a shower in the Tanking and Wetrooms Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmcdon47
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock