Discuss Tileution £300 off 24 hr special offer promotion - limited time only in the America area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

T

Tileution

:yikes:Hi All

As part of our ongoing marketing and promotion for 24 hours ONLY we are offering a further £300 OFF any of our 10 litre Wall and Floor machines AS WELL as THE 20% OFF launch offer. Don't forget our Vertical Wall Machines also do the floors!

Private Mail me for further details or questions, free demos available for any guys who want to see the bed thickness and machines before they purchase ,and are interested in some free adhesive from leading manufacturers.

Offer ends 24 hours from this post.:yikes:

all best
Stuart
MD Tileution

D

Deleted member 1779

Thats a generous launch offer Stuart. Looking forward to sharing the stand with you at Stone show.

T

Tileution

Thanks Richard , Likewise I look forward to it . Emails a bit slow on this offer so far!!- I'm going to up it to £350 and match the 2 customers who have already purchased on this offer as a show and sign of integrity.

rgds
Stuart

Reply to Tileution £300 off 24 hr special offer promotion - limited time only in the America area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Midland Commercial
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks