Discuss Tiles falling of the walls in the Canada area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Lola

-
Reaction score
Hi all
Im hoping that you could give me yoir opinion/ some advise.
I had a tiler tile my bathroom walls 3 years ago and now the tiles are coming away from the wall the tiler has told me that the walls were primed prior and that flexible floor adhesive was used not wall adhesive as the tiles were 500 x 400 so there should have been no issue im not sure where to go from here ? Also is there a guarantee time i had nothing in wrighting?

Thank you

Boggs

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Do you have some pictures of the problem.

T

Time's Ran Out

A reputable tradesman would stand by his workmanship and resolve this situation. He has done something incorrect so I’d assume he’s a chancer!

Dhtiling

TF
Arms
Reaction score
In the states its 1 year on remodel work for warranty. Tile lasts until the trend changes. I see my clients at the store, or soccer games with my kids. He should be there helping. Never heard of wall or floor adhesives. Makes no sense. I don't have access to your products though, so maybe fine.

Reply to Tiles falling of the walls in the Canada area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Northern Tiler
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks