Discuss TilersForums.com has some minor style changes in the America area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm toying around with some of the colours around the site to make it easier to read and keep the content obvious.

Tiling News

TilersForums.com Version 35 maybe?​

Been messing with forums for a while now and always tend to want to mess with the colours and things, even when it feels finished (it's never really finished there are always updates to be had). So done a bit of that today.

We want the tiling news to stand out when people are reading it. So it's white background / black font. As is the most clearest of reading proven time and time again. Dark backgrounds cause issues with styling usually.

I'm running a few test WordPress sites that have forums on them and they don't half make them vulnerable to attacks. Script-kiddies lurking will find them and often find clever ways to access the hosting, the admin panel, the SQL database, or all of the above.

I'm proud to say our forum is top end state of the art and it was last updated three days ago which included security patches for the main software, and then the plugins and add-ons get updated the day after.

Can't say the same for WordPress or it's few BBPress forums and whatnot. Don't think I'll be going down that route with any new forums I help get online.

Anyway, comments and feedback regarding the forum style and tiling news area welcomed. :)

Reply to TilersForums.com has some minor style changes in the America area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finias Coroama
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks