Discuss Tilers uniform. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

R

R Montgomery

The Dodge pick-up is in the drive with my helper unloading the tools.The sun is shining,the sky is blue and the surf is up but I'm stuck crawling around on someone else's bathroom floor.I have on my T-shirt and my Levi's.My pencil is behind my ear my tape is clipped to my right pocket and my margin trowel is in the back one.I'm a Tiler.I must be as I have the uniform on.I'm dreaming,even as I crawl on the floor,because I'm a tiler and I was born to tile.
What do you guys wear.

H

hillhead

Eh,tomorrow it'll be plenty of layers i think !!!
snow coming here too i think !! i'm in cold(very cold)house so i'll def not be down to teeshirt

L

Leatherface

Snickers trousers, polo shirt, and hoodie if cold

Last edited by a moderator:
D

davy_G

Iye new builds are crap at this time of year, give me a cosy kitchen with heat and tea!

I wear blue cargos, blue logo'd polo and fleece. Plus a pencil behind each ear, im always loosing them!

L

Leatherface

He he he,
now my secret is out :yes::yes::yes::yes:
LOL

A bit too late, but have corrected typo !!!

O

Olz

Trousers with fitted kneepads when doing floors, old jeans when doing anything not involving kneeling. Cheapest black / grey jumpers / polo shirts that primark had when i last bought some new work clothes, something like 2 quid a top. Trousers were from toolstation i think, reasonable quality but need to get some new ones soon.

W

White Room

Cheap jeans and tops with my name on just in case I can,t remember who I am:dizzy2:

D

doit4u

I try when going to price jobs to wear my tidy black combats with logoed T-shirt and Sweat shirt. When working old jeans and t-shirts and overalls.

I can't put a pencil behind my ear as they stick out to much.

Also my daughters don't reckon I am a proper tradesman as I prefer to work without a radio going in the background.

Reply to Tilers uniform. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Matthew77
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks