Discuss tilers required south east london/surrey in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

turnip

TF
Arms
Reaction score
subcontractor tilers required for site work across kent and surrey, full ppe, utr, cscs, public liability, 110 kit, etc required. prior to being offered work, you will be required to sign a contract taking responsability for your own work, so competant and confident tilers only need apply. pm to reply. THANKS!

D

dave5280

subcontractor tilers required for site work across kent and surrey, full ppe, utr, cscs, public liability, 110 kit, etc required. prior to being offered work, you will be required to sign a contract taking responsability for your own work, so competant and confident tilers only need apply. pm to reply. THANKS!
hi there i come from essex was have been tiling for 12 years intrested in this please email me or call 07951 602234 ask for dave thanks

B

breton

subcontractor tilers required for site work across kent and surrey, full ppe, utr, cscs, public liability, 110 kit, etc required. Prior to being offered work, you will be required to sign a contract taking responsability for your own work, so competant and confident tilers only need apply. Pm to reply. Thanks!

hi if you still need fixers give me a buzz!! I live in essex
steve. 07969164582
[email protected]

cheers

M

MARKKERSHAW

If you are still looking give me a call on 07826 844314 thanks Mark

demi34

TF
Arms
Reaction score
hello my name is demi have been tiling 20 years i have my own tools / van romford essex 07951248277

Last edited:
M

mark08

I have 18 years experience in tiling (& vinyl fitting). If you have any new contracts coming in could you post me details & prices.. Thanks...Mark. (There are 2 of us working as a team but can bring more men to a job if needed.)

turnip

TF
Arms
Reaction score
thanks for the replys so far, for those who have just left a mobile number, please pm me your details, and please note i need you to be insured (public liability) to £5 million, and employers liability for any "helpers" that you might have....THANKS

A

Annie

im looking for work in London and south east. Im a female tiler though i have labourer to help me complete to deadlines. please contact me with anything you feel may be of interest to me. [email protected]
07521656555 i have ppe public liabilty, tools and health and safety card.

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to tilers required south east london/surrey in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finias Coroama
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks