Discuss Tilers/polishers required in the Tiling Work | Tiling Jobs - Tilers Required area at TilersForums.com

matt bowman

New to TilersForums.com
Morning All!

If you are an experienced terrazzo/ceramic tiler comfortable using vibro compacted screed for jobs in excess of over 1800sqm2 please get in touch!

Also looking for grinders/polishers any area taken into consideration as all works are nationwide.

Thanks

shaney2000000

New to TilersForums.com
Hi Matt , I’ve been commercial tiling for 13 years, started off my apprenticeship working with tilers on big floors like car showrooms,loved putting down long runs,now have a labourer/semi skilled mate with me, please keep us in mind, although I’m on the books for a tiling company I’d take holiday/ work weekends ,thanks

OP
M

matt bowman

New to TilersForums.com
Hello matt ,ive been tiling for 16 years ,always wanted to do terrazzo,let me know if you ever need someone,im a good grafter ,
Hello matt ,ive been tiling for 16 years ,always wanted to do terrazzo,let me know if you ever need someone,im a good grafter ,
Hi, could you message me a brief outlay of your background and your contact details.

thanks

OP
M

matt bowman

New to TilersForums.com
Hi Matt , I’ve been commercial tiling for 13 years, started off my apprenticeship working with tilers on big floors like car showrooms,loved putting down long runs,now have a labourer/semi skilled mate with me, please keep us in mind, although I’m on the books for a tiling company I’d take holiday/ work weekends ,thanks
Hi Shane, do you sub contract to the company you currently work for or are you cards in?

Thanks

shaney2000000

New to TilersForums.com
Hi Matt I’m cards in , mate who works with me did site labouring for a year before joining me 6 months ago he’s a self employed subbie

Thanks

Top Bottom