Discuss Tilers Labourer needed, CSCS card needed, Greater London area in the Tiling Jobs | Tile Fixer & Contractor Work area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

turnip

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Type of tiling work required
Other - please explain in the thread
Good opportunity for anyone looking for experience, I’m looking for a labourer/mate to assist on my jobs. All my jobs are site work so CSCS card is needed. All sites are interiors/shops in the Greater London area. no muddy housebuilding sites. Job requirements....good physical strength, a lot of bringing and carrying, ability to carry out instructions, mixing adhesive, etc, must be available for working evenings and nights, please PM me if you are interested or know someone who may be

Reaction score
Good opportunity for anyone looking for experience, I’m looking for a labourer/mate to assist on my jobs. All my jobs are site work so CSCS card is needed. All sites are interiors/shops in the Greater London area. no muddy housebuilding sites. Job requirements....good physical strength, a lot of bringing and carrying, ability to carry out instructions, mixing adhesive, etc, must be available for working evenings and nights, please PM me if you are interested or know someone who may be
Hi, just come across this ad, are you still looking for someone?

Reaction score
Darren can you pm your details and cv, etc, thanks!
Hi Turnip, Thanks for getting back to me.
So a bit about me, Im a 40's career changer, I've been in the hospitality industry for quite a while, fully apprentice trained chef, ran my own wedding catering company for the last 10 years, but totally fell out of love with the industry, as it would seem I picked the right time to get out. I've always had an interest in tiling, worked with a plumber/bathroom refurb company a few years back while things were quiet but decided to take the plunge and start learning the trade last November. Im currently 4 weeks away from finishing my Nvq 2 Tiling, and will get that out of the way as soon as college re-opens.
Currently I am working on site as a bricklayers mate/labourer. I would, ideally like to be working with a tiler/tiling company to further my knowledge and skills. I have a cscs card, own transport, own tools, ppe. Reliable, punctual, will turn up Mondays after payday and won't be glued to a phone all day.

Thanks for reading,
Darren Rowden
07977 217640
[email protected]

Reaction score
I am

Reply to Tilers Labourer needed, CSCS card needed, Greater London area in the Tiling Jobs | Tile Fixer & Contractor Work area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Midland Commercial
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks