Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Tilers in Buckinghamshire in the Tiling News; Tile News area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Please checkout the following advertisement.
got this email today !

CommentsHello, My name is Jane Bryant and I am recruiting trade people who use tile and flooring products to assist me with some market research regarding Topps Tiles. You will earn £85 for a two hour interview next Tuesday 17th at 7.15 or Wednesday 18th July at 5pm, you will also need to pay a brief visit to Topps Tiles in Bletchley and either Aylesbury or Luton. The research is to compare the two stores as the branch in Bletchley has recently been re-fitted. If you are interested please either email me back or phone me on 01908 313005 or 07941419114. I will need to ask you a few questions to check you can take part. Also please pass this on to anyone else who you can think of that may be interested in taking part. Thank you

OP
W

White Room

£85 for a 2 hour interview:drool5:, there doing some serious marketing there and must be feeling the pinch.

OP
G

Gazzer

I did a survey years ago. £80 for looking at vans...2 hours and cash in an envelope...nice !

OP
C

CDS

Not bad money for a couple of hours work - shame I'm working the other side of Watford next week!! Typical...

Reply to Tilers in Buckinghamshire in the Tiling News; Tile News area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
05jtaylor
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock