Discuss Tilers helper needed in the Tiling Jobs | Tile Fixer & Contractor Work area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

EazyTileZ

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Need someone who drives preferably, jobs will be in the bolton/manchester area. Depending on skill level adequate work can be provided, also willing to train up a complete novice.

Reaction score
Hi mate,

Are you still looking for someone? I do drive, but only in the middle of doing a tiling course, so would like to get some experience and have basic knowledge? If that’s what you are offering/looking for?

I’m hard working, committed and trustworthy. 39yrs old, so won’t mess you about. Had a change of career after working in offices/corporate world for 17yrs.

Thanks,
Josh.

Reaction score
Hiya pal, just wondering if your still looking for someone?

I'm from Oldham, Manchester, I'm 33 and last August completed a 10 day level 1 tiling course, I quickly realised the courses are very basic (or the one I did was). I have completed several jobs (kitchen splashbacks) but ideally want to work or even labour for an established tiler to gain more knowledge and experience.

I have most of my own tools and drive also.

If you have any questions please contact me. I've attached some pictures of my work.

Thanks.

Attachments

• IMG_20220225_124205.jpg
    318.4 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_20220225_124154.jpg
    359.6 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_20220128_123732.jpg
    215.1 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_20220128_123715.jpg
    248.5 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_20220103_064226.jpg
    200.7 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_20220103_074012.jpg
    230.8 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_20220103_073333.jpg
    216.7 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_20220103_073137.jpg
    216.1 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_20211220_150933.jpg
    406.4 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_20211220_150911.jpg
    373.1 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_20211220_150834.jpg
    465.4 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_20211029_211346.jpg
    402.7 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_20211029_160820.jpg
    460.4 KB · Views: 14

Robsay

-
Reaction score
Hi mate,

Are you still looking for someone? I do drive, but only in the middle of doing a tiling course, so would like to get some experience and have basic knowledge? If that’s what you are offering/looking for?

I’m hard working, committed and trustworthy. 39yrs old, so won’t mess you about. Had a change of career after working in offices/corporate world for 17yrs.

Thanks,
Josh.

Robsay

-
Reaction score
Hi Josh

Have you had any joy?
I am in similar boat to you, did a course as was looking for change of career during lockdown. Been in corp world 22 years now. Where are you based?

EazyTileZ

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Hiya pal, just wondering if your still looking for someone?

I'm from Oldham, Manchester, I'm 33 and last August completed a 10 day level 1 tiling course, I quickly realised the courses are very basic (or the one I did was). I have completed several jobs (kitchen splashbacks) but ideally want to work or even labour for an established tiler to gain more knowledge and experience.

I have most of my own tools and drive also.

If you have any questions please contact me. I've attached some pictures of my work.

Thanks.
Yes mate are you available for working monday - friday ?

EazyTileZ

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Bit more info on this guys.

The role is tiling wetrooms in bolton/manchester. Will initially be looking to train somebody up to be able to go and do there own rooms so need someone who can work at least 3/4 days each week and potentially 5 days a week doing your own rooms after you are fully confident. Anyone who this sounds good for let me know 👍🏻

Reaction score

The role is tiling wetrooms in bolton/manchester. Will initially be looking to train somebody up to be able to go and do there own rooms so need someone who can work at least 3/4 days each week and potentially 5 days a week doing your own rooms after you are fully confident. Anyone who this sounds good for let me know 👍🏻
I inboxed you mate. Definitely interested and have a willingness to learn.

Reaction score

Looking for a new career, tiled my bathroom and en suite, can drive, 31 years old, wor hard and willing to learn.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
I'll sticky the thread for you matey. Given you access to the TilersForums Arms too. Mine's a Guinness. :)

Reply to Tilers helper needed in the Tiling Jobs | Tile Fixer & Contractor Work area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Northern Tiler
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks