Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Tilers Forum Members Only - Mapei Ceramic Training Course in the Tiling Courses - Tile Workshops area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Mapei UK Marketing

TF
Esteemed
Reaction score
Please checkout the following advertisement.
Mapei UK Marketing submitted a new resource:

Tilers Forum Members Only - Mapei Ceramic Training Course - Mapei Academy welcomes you to a members only training day.

Our ceramic products training course, held at the brand new Mapei Academy training facility and run by our award winning training team, will give you an overview of the products and services offered by Mapei UK.

It will also give you the opportunity to see behind the scenes taking you on a factory tour of our UK production plant, along with offering you the chance of a hands on experience using the products.

The course will start at 9am, and is estimated to finish at 4pm. A buffet lunch...

Read more about this resource...

OP
Mapei UK Marketing

Mapei UK Marketing

TF
Esteemed
Reaction score
IMHO - this is exactly the type of support that promotes this Forum to be the best.
I hope that members take to this great opportunity and could actually make a Forum event day out of it.

That's the idea, it's solely for Tilers Forum members to come along and see what Mapei UK is all about, and in turn we get to put faces to avi's and handles ha ha. Winner, winner! It's over to you guys now, get booking and hopefully we can repeat the event. We look forward to seeing you!

OP
Mapei UK Marketing

Mapei UK Marketing

TF
Esteemed
Reaction score
Hoorah, all that nagging paid off :p
I'll attend if there is a few attending. Let's see a show of hands. Be nice to see if my mental image of you John is anything like reality !:D

Ha ha, we were always planning to do a Forum members only day, it was just pinning the training managers down for availability. So who's in then guys?

OP
Mapei UK Marketing

Mapei UK Marketing

TF
Esteemed
Reaction score
What dates are you thinking ?

For a second Forum event? In all honesty we've no idea, we will have to wait on numbers for the first one and see if demand would meet us holding another event. There is a general ceramic training session scheduled for 10th September and 5th November if you wanted to attend one of those. It is the same course, just open to everyone, rather than just Forum members.

OP
Mapei UK Marketing

Mapei UK Marketing

TF
Esteemed
Reaction score
Perfect! if there are numbers for a second i'll be sure to attend :thumbsup:

There is a general ceramic training session scheduled for 10th September and 5th November if you wanted to attend one of those. It is the same course, just open to everyone, rather than just Forum members.

Reply to Tilers Forum Members Only - Mapei Ceramic Training Course in the Tiling Courses - Tile Workshops area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
05jtaylor
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock