Discuss Tiler wanted for wet room in Milton Keynes (MK6) in the Work Wanted for Wall and Floor Tile Fixers area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Coops

TF
Reaction score
Hello,

I am looking for a tiler to tile my wetroom in Milton Keynes. It is approx 23m2, to be tiled in 600x300 porcelain.

The shower area is a linear slope to an infinity drain so no envelope cutting required. I do have a shower niche, window and external corner that I would like mitred.

The room is new tile backer board on all walls and floor with Vario Pro (to be laid) The wet areas have been tanked (Ardex WPC).

Everything is ready to go. I have tiles and adhesive (TileMaster setaflex) along with the PLM levelling system. I was going to tile myself but after giving it a go it is maybe too ambitious for a first timer wanting a high quality finish!

Please contact me if interested.

Thanks,

James

Reply to Tiler wanted for wet room in Milton Keynes (MK6) in the Work Wanted for Wall and Floor Tile Fixers area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
voltage2688
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks